Termite Inspections Perth
What is a Standard Termite Inspection?
Our standard Termite inspection is an in-depth inspection of your home in which our Inspectors look for and advise on the following:-
- Active termites
- Termite damage/ timber damage (both past and present)
- Conditions which may make a termite attack more likely in the future
- Building repairs that need to be done to protect against termite attacks
- Any recommended termite treatments that may be needed
Our Standard Termite Inspection is a holistic risk-assessment of all things to do with termite damage which may affect your home.
Termite Inspections are governed by Australian Standards AS 3660.1
Aus Pest Control inspectors will inspect all rooms, roof void and ceiling areas, sub-floor and area surrounding the property.
We then produce a written report.
The Standard Termite Inspection Report
- This report can be a number of pages long and include photos from the inspection.
- It will include all important findings from the inspection. (these include details of termite activity, termite damage, termite risks, recommended treatments and repairs needed.
- Our inspectors will talk through the report with you and explain all findings.
Why Do You Need a Termite Inspection?
It is likely that you have invested several hundreds of thousands of dollars (or more) in your home.
- So bearing in mind the size of the investment and the risk of damage from termites (a common problem in Perth), it is wise to have your property assessed for termite damage.
- Termites can attack your home at any time. In fact 1 in 4 homes in Australia suffer a termite attack at some time.
- Also be aware that most Home Buildings Insurance policies do not cover damage caused by termites.
So a standard termite inspection is important to protect your home and your investment.
We Use the Latest Termite Detection Technology
- Motion detectors
- Thermal imaging cameras
- Moisture Meters
These help us detect termite activity that would remain hidden by just a normal visual inspection.
Is the Standard Termite Inspection the Same as a Timber and Pest Inspection?
The Standard Termite Inspection is available to all owners of residential and commercial property.
The Pre-Purchase Timber and Pest Inspections are available to potential home buyers so that they can assess the risk of buying a property which may be subject to termite damage. It will act as a tool to allow them to pull out of the contract or renegotiate the price if termite activity or damage is detected.
For More Information About Termites
Please click Buttons below
Why Choose Aus Pest Control?
We are Termite Experts
Licensed & qualified Technicians
We provide Free Quotes
We Provide Emergency Call-outs
We use safe, non-toxic materials
We are insured
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it take to complete it?
For an average house, it can take about 2 to 3 hours.
Do I need to do anything Before the Termite Inspection?
Please clear away any clutter or obstacles so that we can properly access all rooms, the roof voids, sub-floor levels and the outside perimeter of the house.
How do I book one?
Contact Aus Pest Control for your Free Quote for our Standard Termite Inspection.